Compare Versions & Specs Viewing ofPrev Next
2013 JUKE® Crossover S
2013 JUKE® Crossover SV
2013 JUKE® Crossover SL
The Urban Jungle is Still a Jungle
With a core engineered for agility and power, this is a crossover built for speed, turning heads, and blowing by gas stations. And with 35.9 cubic feet of cargo space, you can lug your dog, your buddies, or your gear wherever you're going. [*]
Stay ahead of the Curve
There's no hesitating when you drive a JUKE. Tackling a mountain? Switch to Sport mode on the available Innovative Integrated Control (I-CON) system. There's a lumbering big rig in front of you? Pass it confidently with your Direct Injection Gasoline(DIG™) turbo engine. Cornering especially hard? JUKE's torque vectoring AWD gives the rear wheels more power in turns and lets you accelerate, or should we say vector, like you never could before.
Awards & Accolades
2012 Total Cost of Ownership Award
2012 Nissan JUKE was named best
Total Cost of Ownership in its class by
Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com. [*]
Top Safety Pick By IIHS
The 2011 JUKE earned Top Safety Pick from the
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
get your JUKE the way you want it
Rear Roof Spoiler [*]
- Heighten the style of your JUKE with an aerodynamic spoiler.
- Custom-designed to help enhance vehicle aerodynamic appearance
- Comes pre-painted in factory-matched colors
Illuminated Kick Plates (4-piece set) [*]
- Light up your entrance and protect your front sills.
- Contoured to match door openings
- Brushed-aluminum inserts feature an illuminated JUKE logo
Chrome Mirror Covers [*]
- Add style to your JUKE.
- One-piece bright-chrome Mirror Covers
- Precision fit over side mirror housings