Compare 2014 Quest Versions & Specs Viewing ofPrev Next
2014 Quest S
Starting MSRP * $26,220
2014 Quest SV
Starting MSRP * $29,970
Includes S features plus:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System with Easy-Fill Tire Alert
- Fold-down 2nd- and 3rd row seats
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition
- Permanent rear storage well
- 16" aluminum-alloy wheels
- One-touch power sliding doors
- RearView Monitor [*]
- Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System [*]
2014 Quest SL
Starting MSRP * $33,750
2014 Quest LE
Starting MSRP * $42,870
2014 Quest Key Features
Meet Your Backup
YOU’VE ALL BEEN BUMPED
UP TO FIRST CLASS
Rich leathers, wood tones, understated chrome, personalized climate controls… welcome home.
MAKE LIFE A LITTLE EASIER
With the Nissan Intelligent Key® the Quest will unlock as you approach. Get in and start it up at the touch of the Push Button Ignition. Also available are one-touch power sliding doors, and a power liftgate.
IT’S CLEAR TO SEE
Quest helps you keep an eye on your surroundings with the available Around View® Monitor, RearView Monitor, and Blind Spot Warning. [*]
NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT
Keep everyone happy (and quiet) with available features like a DVD Entertainment System, Bose® audio system, and Bluetooth® streaming audio. [*]
Your Space, Your Choice
Flexible Seat Configuration
Your turn to taxi the team? No problem. Quest has enough room to fit seven adults comfortably, and the 2nd-row easily slides or tilts for easy access to the back. Need space for stuff? Fold everything flat for up to 119.8 cubic feet of cargo space [*]. With easy-to-operate quick release fold-flat seats, configuring your Quest is a snap.
Committed To Safety
Protecting You and Yours
With six standard air bags, plus additional roof and side mounted air bags [*], the Quest offers protection in every seat. So you can rest easy, knowing that your most precious cargo is secure. Quest also includes advanced braking and traction features, and safety technologies built especially for families. Like the LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren), that lets you secure LATCH-compatible child restraints in certain 2nd- or 3rd-row seats, without seat belts or a locking chip.
2014 Quest Awards & Accolades
NISSAN QUEST® IS NAMED A KIPLINGER’S ‘BEST CAR OF 2013’ IN THE MOST FUEL EFFICIENT VEHICLE CATEGORY
®2013 The Kiplinger Washington Editors. Used under License.
An Edmunds.com 2013 Top Recommended® Minivan
Edmunds.com praised the 2013 Nissan Quest® for its "super-convenient fold-flat second and third rows and Nissan's excellent continuously variable transmission (CVT)."
2014 Quest Accessories
Get your Quest the way you want it
Rear Bumper Protector
- Designed to help prevent scratches and scuffs when loading cargo.
- Easy, no-drill installation
Roof Rail Crossbars [*]
- Increase your utility options when you get Roof Rail Crossbars.
- Crossbars give you the ability to carry roof rail attachments
- Steel bars integrate into existing roof rails
- Unfolds easily to a 10' x 10' tent, either connected to your Quest or as a stand-alone.
- Two large entrance doors and large mesh windows
- 6' x 6' canopy and external rain-fly