Compare 2015 Quest Versions & Specs Viewing ofPrev Next
2015 Quest® S
Starting MSRP * $26,530
2015 Quest® SV
Starting MSRP * $30,280
Includes S features plus:
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with Easy-Fill Tire Alert
- Fold-flat 2nd- and 3rd row seats
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition
- Permanent rear storage well
- 16" aluminum-alloy wheels
- One-touch power sliding doors
- RearView Monitor [*]
- Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System [*]
2015 Quest® SL
Starting MSRP * $34,060
2015 Quest® Platinum
Starting MSRP * $43,180
Includes SL features plus:
- Includes SV features plus:
- Leather-appointed seats
- One-touch power liftgate
- 18" aluminum-alloy wheels
- Quick Comfort® heated front seats
- Around View® Monitor [*]
- Nissan Hard Drive Navigation System [*]
- DVD Entertainment System with second-row monitor [*]
- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) [*]
2015 Quest Key Features
Meet Your Backup
YOU’VE ALL BEEN BUMPED
UP TO FIRST CLASS
Rich leather-appointments, wood tones, understated chrome, personalized climate controls… welcome home.
MAKE LIFE A LITTLE EASIER
With the Nissan Intelligent Key® the Quest will unlock as you approach. Get in and start it up at the touch of the Push Button Ignition. Also available are one-touch power sliding doors, and a power liftgate.
IT’S CLEAR TO SEE
Quest helps you keep an eye on your surroundings with the available Around View® Monitor, RearView Monitor, and Blind Spot Warning. [*]
NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT
Keep everyone happy (and quiet) with available features like a DVD Entertainment System, Bose® audio system, and Bluetooth® streaming audio. [*]
Your Space, Your Choice
Permanent Rear Storage Well
Your turn to taxi the team? No problem. Quest has enough room to fit seven adults comfortably, and the 2nd-row easily slides or tilts for easy access to the back. Need space for stuff? Fold everything flat for up to 119.8 cubic feet of cargo space [*]. With easy-to-operate quick release fold-down rear seating, configuring your Quest is a snap.
Committed To Safety
Protecting You and Yours
With six standard air bags, plus additional roof and front seat mounted air bags [*], the Quest offers protection in every seat. So you can rest easy, knowing that your most precious cargo is secure. Quest also includes advanced braking and traction features, and safety technologies built especially for families. Like the LATCH System (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren), that lets you secure LATCH-compatible child restraints in certain 2nd- or 3rd-row seats, without seat belts or a locking clip.
2015 Quest Awards & Accolades
Nissan Quest named
a Most Affordable 3-Row
Vehicle from Kelley Blue
From 10 Most Affordable 3-Row Vehicles of 2014 on Kelley Blue Book’s
www.kbb.com. Kelley Blue Book is a registered trademark of Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.
2015 Quest Accessories
Get your Quest the way you want it
Rear Bumper Protector [*]
- Designed to help prevent scratches and scuffs when loading cargo.
- Easy, no-drill installation
- Increase your utility options when you get Roof Rail Crossbars.
- Crossbars give you the ability to carry roof rail attachments
- Steel bars integrate into existing roof rails
- Unfolds easily to a 10' x 10' tent, either connected to your Quest or as a stand-alone.
- Two large entrance doors and large mesh windows
- 6' x 6' canopy and external rain-fly