COMPARE 2014 370Z COUPE VERSIONS & SPECS Viewing ofPrev Next
2014 370Z® Coupe 370Z®
Starting MSRP * $29,990
- 3.7-liter V6 [*]
- 6-speed manual transmission
- 18" aluminum-alloy wheels
- HID Headlights
- Nissan Intelligent Key®
2014 370Z® Coupe 370Z®with Sport Package
Starting MSRP * $33,020
2014 370Z® Coupe 370Z® Touring
Starting MSRP * $35,270
2014 370Z® Coupe 370Z® Touringwith Sport Package
Starting MSRP * $38,300
2014 370Z® Coupe 370Z® NISMO®
Starting MSRP * $43,020
18/26 City/Highway MPG*
2 Seats / 2 Doors
2014 370Z COUPE KEY FEATURES
It's closer than
Uniquely Bolstered 8-way Adjustable driver seat
Sleek, aerodynamic shape with 240Z® styling cues
Available euro-tuned shocks
Performance Is Still A One Letter Word
It’s lower, wider, lighter, and more powerful than ever before. The 2014 370Z® is packed with performance: 332 horsepower, 14" disc brakes, paddle shifters, and a perfect 53/47 weight distribution. We’ve been refining the 370Z® for more than 40 years. Enjoy the results.
The Ultimate Track Star
A serious car, for serious drivers. Never ones to rest on past accomplishments, NISMO® engineers and designers have pushed things just a little further with the 370Z® NISMO®. 350 horsepower, 276 lb-ft of torque, a screaming 7,400 rpm redline. This is track-proven and track-ready performance.
2014 370Z COUPE ACCESSORIES
Get your 370Z® the way you want it
Illuminated Kick Plates
- Light up your entrance and protect your front sills.
- Contoured to match door openings
- Brushed-aluminum inserts feature an illuminated 370Z® logo
Rear Decklid Spoiler
- Heighten the style of your 370Z® with an aerodynamic spoiler.
- Custom-designed to help enhance vehicle aerodynamic appearance
- Comes pre-painted in factory-matched colors
NISMO® Cat-back Exhaust System [*]
- More power and an aggressive exhaust note.
- 5.3 hp and 2.5 lb-ft of torque increase at the rear wheels
- Complete mandrel-bent 3-piece, cat-back exhaust system