350 hp, 3.7-liter V6
The 370Z® NISMO® is powered by the 4th-generation VQ V6 engine. With 3.7-liter displacement for massive muscle, this 350-hp dynamo features advanced Variable Valve Event and Lift (VVEL®) technology that continuously tunes valve lift and timing for quicker response and a broader torque curve, while optimizing fuel efficiency. And while this extensive engineering may sound intriguing on paper, the exhilaration from idle to the 7,500-rpm redline—on the straights or through the corners—is pure magic. [*]
Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS)
The 370Z® NISMO® features Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS) with advanced Variable Valve Event and Lift (VVEL®) technology that continuously tunes valve lift and timing for quicker response and a broader torque curve. [*]
6-speed manual transmission with SynchroRev Match®
This groundbreaking technology monitors the 6-speed manual’s clutch pedal, shift lever and vehicle speed. As you shift to a lower gear, the system will “blip” the throttle to the ideal engine rpm for a supremely smooth downshift as you let out the clutch. The system also works when upshifting to give you a smooth flow of power when accelerating. If you want to marvel at modern technology, feel the difference for yourself by turning the system off with a button mounted next to the shift lever.
7-speed automatic transmission with Downshift Rev Matching
A 7-speed automatic transmission gives you the best of a manual and an automatic—a wide spread of gearing for heart-pounding acceleration, while still providing improved efficiency and quiet cruising at higher speeds.
Hug the road with specially tuned springs, shocks and stabilizer bars that satisfy the most demanding enthusiast. Add extra braces on the front strut tower bar and special vibration chassis dampers on the front body frame rail, the likes of which are normally found in race cars, to make for impressive overall body rigidity and a controlled ride. Top it off with a high down-force body design, rear diffuser and 19” RAYS® forged wheels and you’ve got the one and only Nissan 370Z® NISMO®. [*]
Nissan sport brakes
To keep those 350 horses in check, the 370Z® NISMO® features massive 14" 4-piston front brakes and 13.8" 2-piston rear brakes—the largest brakes ever offered on a 370Z®. It also takes a page from the GT-R® playbook, sporting high-rigidity brake hoses and performance brake fluid.
Viscous Limited-Slip Differential (VLSD)
To maintain acceleration during cornering, the Viscous Limited-Slip Differential distributes more power to the rear wheel that has the most traction, helping the car maintain acceleration during cornering.
NISMO®-tuned dual exhaust
A free-flow dual exhaust combined with H-pipe configuration reduces back pressure up to 30%. The result: responsive upper-end power for an exhilarating redline rush and an exhaust note that’s pure performance.
19" RAYS® forged alloy wheels
Connecting the 19” Bridgestone® Potenza® S001 tires to the chassis are staggered-width 19” x 9.5” front and 19” x 10.5” rear NISMO® forged wheels by RAYS®. [*]
NISMO® Aerodynamic body design
The body of the 370Z® NISMO® provides significant downforce for inspiring handling and grip while not compromising coefficient of drag. Extensive wind-tunnel testing was used to minimize aerodynamic drag—often a by-product of high-downforce designs—to create a vehicle that is as sleek to the air as it is aggressive to the eye.
To better illuminate the road ahead, HID xenon headlights provide a brighter, more defined beam pattern than conventional headlights.
LED Daytime Running Lights
Make a visual statement with powerful LED Daytime Running Lights. High-intensity lights enhance the look of your 370Z® NISMO® and increase vehicle presence when the headlights are off.
The taillights on the 370Z® NISMO® have 10 LED lights stacked in a pyramid shape to enhance visibility when driving in lower-visibility situations.
A specially-designed and badged NISMO® tachometer is boldly placed front and center in the instrument cluster, giving the driver a clean and detailed view of engine performance.
NISMO® Recaro® leather-appointed seats with Alcantara® inserts
The 370Z® NISMO® is equipped with bolstered, two-tone performance seats accented by an embroidered NISMO® logo and contrasting red stitching.
NISMO® Alcantara®/leather-wrapped steering wheel
The racing-inspired steering wheel is wrapped in genuine Italian Alcantara® and leather with contrasting red stitching. It features a vertical red center stripe at 12 o’clock so you always know just where the wheels are pointing.
NISMO® smooth leather-wrapped shift knob
Nothing else feels quite like leather, and no other sports car feels quite like the 370Z® NISMO®. Get a feel for the road with a contoured soft-grain leather-wrapped shift knob.
Bose® audio system
Because even the most dedicated enthusiast might want to listen to something other than the dual-exhaust note, this 370Z® features a Bose® audio system that is custom-engineered for the unique shape of the interior. [*]
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC)/Active Sound Enhancement (ASE)
Working through the available Bose® audio system speakers, Active Sound Enhancement (ASE) brings the power of the 370Z®—those growling engine sounds—directly into the cabin. Meanwhile, using strategically placed microphones in the cabin, Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) can identify and reduce unwanted low frequency sounds.
AM/FM/CD audio system with USB connection port and 4 speakers
Settle in, turn up the volume and enjoy the ride. The standard AM/FM/CD audio system pumps through four speakers and features a USB connection port to hook up your iPod®. [*]
Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System
Connect with your ride. An available Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System answers your compatible cell phone even if it’s buried in a bag or the trunk. Just press a button on the steering wheel to pick up calls or dial friends. [*]
Nissan Advanced Air Bag System
Nissan Advanced Air Bag System includes dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt sensors and an occupant-classification sensor. The inflation rate of these dual-stage air bags adjusts depending on crash severity and seat belt usage. [*]
Driver and passenger side-impact air bags
Standard side-impact supplemental airbags are built into the seats, so they move with you as you adjust your seat. Standard curtain side-impact supplemental air bags help protect you and your passenger. [*]
Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
This standard feature—sometimes called stability control—continuously monitors your steering and braking actions, senses any oversteer or understeer, and compensates by reducing engine speed and/or applying brake pressure to specific wheels. [*]
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
TPMS monitors tires for low inflation pressure, which can shorten tire life and reduce the load-carrying capabilities of the vehicle. [*]
Active Head Restraints
Active Head Restraints help reduce the chance of whiplash injuries by moving up and forward toward your head during certain rear end collisions.
Emergency Road Kit
- Everything you need for life's little uncertainties.
- Basic roadside emergency supplies in a zippered nylon bag
- Contents include: heavy-duty jumper cables, emergency reflective triangle, flashlight with batteries and hands-free stand, duct tape, two screwdrivers, battery terminal cleaner and compact thermal blanket
Illuminated Ash Cup
- An Ash Cup that is hard to miss – especially in the dark.
- White LED light automatically comes on when the lid is opened
NISMO® Carpeted Floor Mats (2-piece set) [*]
- All Nissan Carpeted Floor Mats are made of high-quality material and are custom-fit.
- Features NISMO® and Z® logos
- Driver's mat secures with a grommet hole/positioning hook system
- Floor mat backing is designed to help position the mat in place
Air Bag Anti-theft Bolts [*]
- Your safety equipment helps keep you safe, so why shouldn't you return the favor?
- Unique keyed design provides added security
Carpeted Trunk Mat [*]
- Being a trunk isn't easy. Help protect it against wear and tear.
- Durable, high-density nylon carpet with the Z® logo
- Non-slip, moisture-resistant backing
Illuminated Kick Plates (2-piece set)
- Light up your entrance and protect your front sills.
- Contoured to match door openings
- Brushed-aluminum inserts feature an illuminated Z® logo
First Aid Kit [*]
- Play it safe with a First Aid Kit with VELCRO® backing so it can secure to carpeted surfaces.
- Basic first-aid supplies in a convenient, durable, zippered vinyl pouch
- Contents include: latex-free gloves, adhesive bandages, adhesive tape, sterile gauze, elastic bandage, cleansing towelettes, large-grip super scissors, first-aid cream, tweezers/magnifier and a first-aid instruction booklet
License Plate Frames
- Show your Nissan pride.
- Stainless steel construction
- Choice of several finishes, with or without logos (prices may vary)
In-mirror RearView Monitor with HomeLink® and Digital Compass [*]
- Get a rearview mirror that does a little more.
- Features a built-in monitor to help give you an improved view of what's directly behind you
- Features a digital compass and HomeLink® Universal Transceiver, which can be programmed to open garage doors and security gates
Seat Belt Extender [*]
- Need a little extra breathing room? The Seat Belt Extender adds up to 8 inches of length.
- May be used for either the driver or front-passenger seating position
Vehicle Cover Cable Lock
- Keep your Vehicle Cover secure.
- Easy to install
- Includes black plastic-coated steel cable, lock and three keys
- Four Wheel Locks and coded Wheel Lock socket to help keep your wheels out of the wrong hands.
- Superior durability, corrosion-resistant
NISMO® Graphics Kit [*]
- Your ride is the real deal, so don't leave anyone guessing.
- NISMO® Japan-inspired design
- Durable PVC material
- Colors made using automotive-quality pigment
- UV-stable urethane clear coat
- Includes detailed instructions and squeegee for easy installation
- Available in Red/Silver/Black and Red/Silver/White
Portable Cargo Organizer [*]
- You can fit more than you think with removable dividers that let you customize the space.
- Collapsible for easy storage when not in use
NISMO® Brake Pads, Front and Rear [*]
- Stopping power that can take the heat.
- Heat range: ambient temperature to 600º/700º F
- Greater braking performance
NISMO® Vehicle Cover [*]
- Custom Vehicle Cover designed to fit like a glove.
- Helps protect against UV rays, acid rain and other airborne contaminants
- Constructed of strong, durable material to repel water and resist mold and mildew
- Optional Security Cable with Lock available for additional cost
- Available in two models: Silverguard Plus™ (MSRP $215) and Satin Stretch™ (MSRP $285)
Family Travel Clean-up Kit
- Life gets messy. Clean up spills and splatters on the go.
- Basic cleaning supplies in a zippered nylon bag
- Contents include: hand sanitizer, cleansing towelettes, clean-up wipes, plastic utility bags, paper scoop, plastic gloves, cold pack, air deodorizer, motion sickness bags, fabric cleaning wipes, cleaning brush and tissues
- Family Travel Clean-up Kit refill available for MSRP $5
NISMO® Shift Knob, Carbon Fiber – Open "O" [*]
- Shift your ride into high gear.
- Laser-etched NISMO® logo
- Reduced height for shorter throw
- Precise thread-on installation
- Finisher and 6-speed shift pattern decal included
- Manual transmission-only
- Available in Black Aluminum, Titanium or Chrome
Nissan Valve Stem Caps (4-piece set) [*]
- Show your Nissan pride.
- Inert ABS plastic material helps caps screw on and off with ease
- Rigorously tested to resist salt spray and corrosion
- No interference with Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Designed to be hand-tightened
Nissan Chrome License Plate Frame and Valve Stem Caps Package
- Show your Nissan pride.
- License Plate Frame features stainless steel construction and chrome finish
- Valve Stem Caps screw on and off with ease
- Valve Stem Caps do not interfere with TPMS and are designed to be hand-tightened
There are no packages available for this 370Z® Coupe.