3.7-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 aluminum-alloy engine
The 370Z® is powered by the 4th-generation VQ V6 engine. With 3.7-liter displacement for massive muscle, this 332-hp dynamo features advanced Variable Valve Event and Lift (VVEL®) technology that continuously tunes valve lift and timing for quicker response and a broader torque curve, while optimizing fuel efficiency. And while this extensive engineering may sound intriguing on paper, the exhilaration from idle to the 7,500 rpm redline—on the straights or through the corners—is pure magic. [*]
Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS)
The 370Z® features Continuously Variable Valve Timing Control System (CVTCS) with advanced Variable Valve Event and Lift (VVEL®) technology that continuously tunes valve lift and timing for quicker response and a broader torque curve.
7-speed automatic transmission with Downshift Rev Matching
Everything great about a manual—except the clutch pedal. Take the traffic-beating convenience of an automatic, factor in the power and flexibility of a manual, and you’ve got the 370Z® 7-speed automatic transmission. Seven speeds give you a wide spread of gearing for both smooth acceleration and quiet highway cruising. With a choice of driver-selectable modes, you can custom-tailor your driving experience like never before. And with Downshift Rev Matching, you’ve got the kind of ultra-quick, seamless downshifts that no manual transmission can match. Except, of course, the 370Z® SynchroRev Match® 6-speed manual.
Strong yet lightweight aluminum makes the 370Z® suspension extremely responsive. Its double-wishbone front and 4-link rear design helps to keep the tires vertical to the ground, maximizing their contact patches.
Sport-tuned shock absorbers
The 370Z® comes equipped with new, sport-tuned shocks giving it a suspension dialed in for more performance.
Vented front and rear brakes
Balance doesn’t just apply to cornering—the more power you have, the better braking you need. That’s why the 370Z® has 12.6” front and rear rotors. Purpose-designed ducting helps to reduce fade and provide predictable and precise stopping power.
Power convertible soft top
With no latches to undo, the fully automatic convertible top peels away in just 20 seconds, and stores underneath its hard tonneau cover. With Nissan Intelligent Key® in your pocket, the top can be activated from outside by pushing a button on the driver’s door – a real plus on a hot day.
18" Black-finish aluminum-alloy wheels
The 370Z® performs on 18" black-finish aluminum-alloy wheels.
To better illuminate the road ahead, HID xenon headlights provide a brighter, more defined beam pattern than conventional headlights.
LED Daytime Running Lights
Make a visual statement with powerful LED Daytime Running Lights. High-intensity lights enhance the look of your 370Z® and increase vehicle presence when the headlights are off.
The taillights on the 370Z® have 10 LED lights stacked in a pyramid-shape to enhance visibility when driving in lower-visibility situations.
Heated outside mirrors
The driver's outside mirror is equipped with self-contained heaters that melt ice, snow and frost, saving you the trouble of scraping it off by hand.
Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition
The Nissan Intelligent Key® lets you tap a button on the door handle to unlock your 370Z®, while your keys stay in your pocket. With the standard Push Button Ignition feature, you just get in, push the button and go.
Automatic Temperature Control (ATC)
With Automatic Temperature Control, you just set your desired temperature and the system will maintain that climate by automatically adjusting fan speed and climate control.
Power windows with one-touch auto-up/down feature
In your 370Z®, a single touch of the button sends your windows all the way up or all the way down. A convenient auto-reverse switches the window direction.
8-way adjustable driver's seat
Drive in personalized comfort with an 8-way adjustable driver’s seat that features adjustable lumbar support.
Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Wrap your hands around luxury with a stitched premium leather-wrapped steering wheel.
AM/FM/CD audio system with USB connection port and 4 speakers
Settle in, turn up the volume and enjoy the ride. The standard AM/FM/CD audio system pumps through four speakers and features a USB connection port to hook up your iPod®. [*]
Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System
Connect with your ride. Standard Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone system answers your compatible cell phone even if it’s buried in a bag or the trunk. Just press a button on the steering wheel to pick up calls or dial friends. [*]
Nissan Advanced Air Bag System
Nissan Advanced Air Bag System includes dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt sensors and an occupant-classification sensor. The inflation rate of these dual-stage air bags adjusts based on crash severity and seat belt usage. [*]
Driver and passenger side-impact air bags
Standard side-impact supplemental airbags are built into the seats, so they move with you as you adjust your seat. Standard door mounted side-impact supplemental air bags help protect you and your passenger. [*]
Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
This standard feature—sometimes called stability control—continuously monitors your steering and braking actions, senses any oversteer or understeer, and helps compensate by reducing engine speed and/or applying brake pressure to specific wheels. [*]
Traction Control System (TCS)
All the power in the world is useless if you can't get any grip. So when the Roadster's standard Traction Control System senses a front wheel spin, it responds by helping reduce throttle which helps you both regain grip and maintain control of the road.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
TPMS monitors tires for low inflation pressure, which can shorten tire life and reduce the load-carrying capabilities of the vehicle. [*]
Active Head Restraints
Active Head Restraints help reduce the chance if whiplash injuries by moving up and forward toward your head during certain rear-end collisions.
- Save your 370Z® Roadster from an unwelcome mud bath.
- Contoured to match wheel openings, Splash Guards help prevent dirt and debris from nicking and scratching the finish
- Add value and style while helping protect the sides of your vehicle
Illuminated Kick Plates (2-piece set)
- Light up your entrance and protect your front sills.
- Contoured to match door openings
- Brushed-aluminum inserts feature an illuminated Z® logo
In-mirror RearView Monitor with HomeLink® and Compass [*]
- Get a rearview mirror that does a little more with a built-in RearView Monitor, HomeLink® Universal Transceiver and digital compass.
Carpeted Floor Mats
- All Nissan Carpeted Floor Mats are made of high-quality material and are custom-fit.
- Driver's mat secures with a grommet hole/positioning hook system
- Floor mat backing is designed to help position the mat in place
Carpeted Trunk Mat [*]
- Being a trunk isn't easy. Help protect it against wear and tear.
- Durable, high-density nylon carpet with the Z® logo
- Non-slip, moisture-resistant backing
Front Chin Aero Deflector [*]
- For enhanced overall aerodynamics and a more aggressive face.
- Decreases turbulence and increases downforce
Nose Mask [*]
- Help keep your Z® looking like new with a premium leather-grain vinyl Nose Mask.
- Soft-felt polyester-lined to prevent abrasion
- 2-piece design lets you open the hood without removal
- Custom Vehicle Cover designed to fit like a glove.
- Helps protect against UV rays, acid rain and other airborne contaminants
- Constructed of strong, durable material to repel water and resist mold and mildew
- Optional Security Cable with Lock available for additional cost
- Available in two models: Silverguard Plus™ (MSRP $215) and Satin Stretch™ (MSRP $285)
Vehicle Cover Cable Lock
- Keeps your Vehicle Cover secure
- Easy to install
- Includes black plastic-coated steel cable, lock and three keys
- Four Wheel Locks and coded Wheel Lock socket to help keep your wheels out of the wrong hands
- Superior durability, corrosion-resistant
License Plate Frames
- Show your Nissan pride.
- Stainless steel construction
- Choice of several finishes, with or without logos (prices may vary)
Portable Cargo Organizer [*]
- You can fit more than you think with removable dividers that let you customize the space
- Collapsible for easy storage when not in use
NISMO® Cat-back Exhaust System [*]
- More power and an aggressive exhaust note.
- 5.3 hp and 2.5 lb-ft of torque increase at the rear wheels
- Complete mandrel-bent 3-piece, cat-back exhaust system
- 2.4-inch (60.5mm) pipes
- 304 stainless steel construction
- 9 lbs. lighter than stock system
- Precise bolt-on installation
- 4.6-inch (117mm) double-walled tips with laser-etched NISMO® logo
NISMO® Suspension Stabilizer Kit [*]
- For a flat ride when it counts.
- Front: 1.1" (27mm) hollow steel, 5.3mm wall thickness
- OE: 1.0" (26.5mm), 3.5mm wall thickness
- Rear: 1.0" (25.4mm) hollow steel, 3.5mm wall thickness
- OE: 0.9" (24.2mm), 3.0mm wall thickness
- Increases roll stiffness for quicker turn-in and less body lean
- Precise bolt-on installation
- Includes firmer bushings with higher-density rubber
NISMO® Suspension Strut and Spring Kit [*]
- Take your handling to the next level.
- Tuned and tested by NISMO® engineers specifically for the 370Z®
- Lowers vehicle by 0.4" (10mm)
- Provides improved steering response
- Reduces body lean, pitch and dive
- Provides neutral, balanced handling
- Pre-assembled springs and shocks ready for installation
NISMO® Graphics Kit [*]
- Your ride is the real deal, so don't leave anyone guessing.
- NISMO® Japan-inspired design
- Durable PVC material
- Colors made using automotive-quality pigment
- UV-stable urethane clear coat
- Includes detailed instructions and squeegee for easy installation
- Available in Red/Silver/Black and Red/Silver/White
NISMO® Carpeted Floor Mats (2-piece set) [*]
- All Nissan Carpeted Floor Mats are made of high-quality materials and are custom-fit.
- Features NISMO® and Z® logos
- Driver's mat secures with a grommet hole/positioning hook system
- Floor Mat backing is designed to help position the mat in place
Seat Belt Extender
- Need a little extra breathing room? The Seat Belt Extender adds up to 8 inches of length
- May be used for either the driver or front-passenger seating position
Air Bag Anti-theft Bolts
- Your safety equipment helps keep you safe, so why shouldn't you return the favor?
- Unique keyed design provides added security
- Driver and front-passenger bolts sold separately and require dealer installation
Emergency Road Kit
- Everything you need for life's little uncertainties
- Basic roadside emergency supplies in a zippered nylon bag
- Contents include: heavy-duty jumper cables, emergency reflective triangle, flashlight with batteries and hands-free stand, duct tape, two screwdrivers, battery terminal cleaner and compact thermal blanket
Family Travel Clean-up Kit
- Life gets messy. Clean up spills and splatters on the go.
- Basic cleaning supplies in a zippered nylon bag
- Contents include: hand sanitizer, cleansing towelettes, clean-up wipes, plastic utility bags, paper scoop, plastic gloves, cold pack, air deodorizer, motion sickness bags, fabric cleaning wipes, cleaning brush and tissues
- Family Travel Clean-up Kit refill available for MSRP $5
First Aid Kit [*]
- Play it safe with a First Aid Kit with VELCRO® backing so it can secure to carpeted surfaces.
- Basic first-aid supplies contained in a convenient, durable, zippered vinyl pouch
- Contents include: latex-free gloves, adhesive bandages, adhesive tape, sterile gauze, elastic bandage, cleansing towelettes, large-grip super scissors, first-aid cream, tweezers/magnifier and first-aid instruction booklet
Illuminated Ash Cup
- An Ash Cup that is hard to miss – especially in the dark
- White LED light automatically comes on when the lid is opened