Compare Versions & Specs Viewing of
2013 Z® Roadster Convertible 370Z®
- 3.7-liter V6
- Power convertible top
- 18" aluminum-alloy wheels
- HID Headlights
- Nissan Intelligent Key®
2013 Z® Roadster Convertible 370Z® Touring
2013 Z® Roadster Convertible 370Z® Touringwith Sport Package
The Evolution of the Roadster
Combine the Variable Valve Event and Lift (VVEL) technology with a free-flowing dual exhaust to reduce back pressure and ultimately increase high-end power. Listen to the deep, mellow rumble turn into an unmistakable battle cry as it revs to its 7,500 RPM redline. Feel the exhilaration of responsive power that proves this 370Z® is truly for the pure performance aficionado.
It'll put the wind in your hair and a smile on your face. The Roadster's power top folds down in about 20 seconds. You can drop it from the cockpit with the push of a single button, or even put it down before you get in by pressing a dedicated button on the driver's door.
Get your 370Z® Roadster the way you want it
Illuminated Kick Plates
- Light up your entrance and protect your front sills.
- Contoured to match door openings
- Brushed-aluminum inserts feature an illuminated Z® logo
Portable Cargo Organizer
- You can fit more than you think with removable dividers that let you customize the space.
- Collapsible for easy storage when not in use
19" Polished Forged Alloy Wheels (4-wheel set) [*]
- Take Z® style to the ultimate with these high-strength lightweight forged aluminum wheels.
- 19" x 9.0" (front); 19" x 10.0" (rear)
- Recommended tire size: 245/40/19 (front); 275/35/19 (rear).