COMPARE 2014 PATHFINDER VERSIONS & SPECS Viewing ofPrev Next
Includes S features plus:
- 260-hp 3.5-liter V6 engine
- 18" Aluminum-alloy wheels
- Advanced Drive-Assist™ Display
- Tri-Zone Automatic Temperature Control (ATC)
- EZ Flex™ Seating System featuring LATCH AND GLIDE®
- Roof rails [*]
- RearView Monitor [*]
- Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System [*]
- Nissan Intelligent Key®
2014 PATHFINDER KEY FEATURES
It's All About traction
Class-exclusive selectable 2WD, 4WD, and Auto Mode
No other SUV[*] in this class gives you the choice of 2WD, 4WD, and Auto Modes. Turn the All-Mode 4x4i Dial, located just behind the gearshift, to lock into 4WD on rough terrain and in varying weather. Turn it again to switch into 2WD for better mileage. The intuitive Auto Mode senses slippery roads or rough terrain and automatically adjusts power to each wheel. When things smooth out, it switches back to 2WD.
7 Premium Seats.
Best In Class Passenger Volume
Fill it up with seven passengers, and the Pathfinder still has room for up to 16 cubic feet of cargo[*]. Drop the 3rd-row and you’ve got more than 47 cubic feet, or drop both the 2nd- and 3rd- rows and you’ve got a virtually flat space with 79.8 cubic feet of cargo for your seriously big loads. There’s also a large under-floor storage area that keeps valuables out of sight. It’s easily accessed whether the 3rd-row is folded or upright, giving added cargo room even when you have seven passengers along for the ride.[*]
2014 PATHFINDER AWARDS & ACCOLADESPrev Next
2013 Pathfinder Received Highest Government Side-Impact
THE 2013 NISSAN
BEEN NAMED A BEST
FAMILY SUV OF 2013 BY
2013 PATHFINDER NAMED ONE OF "WARD'S 10 BEST INTERIORS OF 2013"
The Nissan Pathfinder earns a spot on the list for its warm, inviting, and spacious 7-passenger interior.
Nissan Pathfinder Named #1 Best Family Vehicle of 2013 by Kelley Blue Book's KBB.com
This year's number one is the completely re-invented Pathfinder. The legendary capability remains with Class Exclusive Intuitive 4WD, but the 2013 boasts a more comfortable ride, better handling, and Best-in-Class Fuel Economy. Families will love the clever EZ Flex™ Seating System that gives access to the 3rd-row even when a child seat is installed in the 2nd-row. [*] The innovative, Class-exclusive Around View® Monitor provides four wide-angle views of the surroundings and helps make parking a snap. [*]
The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder
Was Named A "Best Interior
Under $30K" By AutoTrader.com
The 2013 Nissan Pathfinder
is the Best Large Utility Vehicle
According to the 2013 MotorWeek
Drivers' Choice Awards
2013 nissan pathfinder
was named best suv/crossover
over $28,000 by the new england
motor press association.
2014 PATHFINDER ACCESSORIES
GET YOUR PATHFINDER THE WAY YOU WANT IT
Interior Accent Lighting
- White LEDs illuminate the front footwells.
- Easily control light intensity and on/off function with a single knob
- Works with the vehicle's interior lighting when the door is opened
Illuminated Kick Plates
- Light up your entrance and protect your front sills.
- Contoured to match door openings
- Stainless steel inserts feature an illuminated Pathfinder logo
Roof Rail Crossbars [*]
- Increase your utility options when you get Roof Rail Crossbars.
- Crossbars give you the ability to carry roof rail attachments
- Steel bars integrate into existing roof rails