Sentra® S is powered by a 124 hp, 1.8-L 4-cylinder engine, that achieves an impressive 37 MPG on the highway. It's built compact with special friction-reducing coating, and advanced technologies — like twin continuously variable valve timing, and beehive shaped valve springs — for power and efficiency.
Fuel economy based on targeted 2017 EPA fuel economy estimates for 2017 Sentra®. EPA data not available at time of publication. Targeted 2017 fuel economy estimates:
• 27 city MPG / 35 hwy MPG / 30 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra S equipped with Manual Transmission
• 29 city MPG / 37 hwy MPG / 32 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra S, SV, SR, SL equipped with CVT Transmission
• 26 city MPG / 32 hwy MPG / 28 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra SR Turbo
• 25 city MPG / 31 hwy MPG / 27 combined MPG for NISMO® equipped with Manual Transmission
• 27 city MPG / 33 hwy MPG / 29 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra SR Turbo
• 25 city MPG / 30 hwy MPG / 27 combined MPG for NISMO equipped with CVT Transmission
Estimates based on Nissan internal testing results, subject to EPA confirmation. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.