Sentra SR is powered by a 124 hp, 1.8-L 4-cylinder engine, that achieves an impressive 37 MPG on the highway. It's built compact with special friction reducing coating, and advanced technologies —like twin continuously variable valve timing, and beehive shaped valve springs — for power and efficiency.
Fuel economy based on targeted 2017 EPA fuel economy estimates for 2017 Sentra®. EPA data not available at time of publication. Targeted 2017 fuel economy estimates:
• 27 city MPG / 35 hwy MPG / 30 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra S equipped with Manual Transmission
• 29 city MPG / 37 hwy MPG / 32 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra S, SV, SR, SL equipped with CVT Transmission
• 26 city MPG / 32 hwy MPG / 28 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra SR Turbo
• 25 city MPG / 31 hwy MPG / 27 combined MPG for NISMO® equipped with Manual Transmission
• 27 city MPG / 33 hwy MPG / 29 combined MPG for 2017 Sentra SR Turbo
• 25 city MPG / 30 hwy MPG / 27 combined MPG for NISMO equipped with CVT Transmission
Estimates based on Nissan internal testing results, subject to EPA confirmation. Actual mileage may vary with driving conditions – use for comparison only.