NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
1. Promotion Period: The Nissan Altima Monday Morning Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 9/8/2015 and ends 11:59 PM ET on 9/27/2015 (the “Promotion Period”).
2. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age and older at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Nissan North America Inc. (“Sponsor”), TBWA Worldwide, Inc. dba TBWA\Chiat\Day, Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively “Released Parties”) and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each, are not eligible. Void where prohibited. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. Two Ways to Enter: During the Promotion Period, watch for the four (4) Nissan Altima “Monday Morning” TV commercials that depict a couple returning from a different road trip weekend (each, a “Road Trip”), or view videos of the commercials at www.altimaweekend.com. The contents inside of the Nissan Altima in each commercial will reveal clues to five (5) destinations that the couple visited on that Road Trip.
Enter via Website: Visit altimaweekend.com (the “Website”) and follow the instructions to complete all required fields of the online registration form, including providing the names of the five (5) destinations (separated with commas) which you believe the couple visited on one of the four (4) Road Trips, and submit your entry (“Website Entry” or “Entry”).
All Entries must be 140 characters or fewer, including spaces and punctuation. Re-tweets will not result in Entries into the Sweepstakes. Each of the Road Trip destinations that you provide in your Entry must be correct [and you must provide all five (5) destinations in a Road Trip] in order to be entered into the Grand Prize drawing (“Eligible Entries”). Sponsor/Administrator will make the final determination as to whether an answer is deemed correct. In order to be eligible for a Bonus Prize, you must be one of the first entrants (as described in the chart below) to submit at least one (1) correct destination in a Road Trip. You need not include all five (5) destinations to be eligible for a Bonus Prize. Limit one (1) Twitter Entry per person per day and one (1) Website Entry per person per email address per day, during the Promotion Period. You can only use one Twitter handle and/or one email address to enter. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the maximum number of Entries permitted (whether per day or in total) by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, Twitter handles, identities, registrations, automated entry services or any other method will void that participant's Entries and that participant may be disqualified from this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All Entries must be completed and received by 11:59 PM ET on 9/27/2015. The Administrator’s clock will be the official time keeper for the Sweepstakes.
Any Entry or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, or defamatory, violates the proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, is otherwise objectionable, or in any way is incomplete, indecipherable, or otherwise not in full compliance with these Official Rules, will not be accepted and will be disqualified. Entrants and winners acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way they see fit. Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual that acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Grand Prize Random Drawing: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 10/5/2015, from among all Eligible Entries received for each of the four (4) Road Trips, by Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. In the event an insufficient number of Eligible Entries are received for any Grand Prize drawing, Grand Prize drawing will be conducted from among all Entries received with at least four (4) of the destinations correct in a Road Trip. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend upon the number of Eligible Entries received for each Road Trip.
5. Grand Prize Winner Notification and Verification: Potential Grand Prize winners who entered via Twitter will be contacted via Twitter by Sponsor (or Administrator on Sponsor’s behalf) within three (3) business days following the random drawing and will be asked to log in to Twitter and then privately provide additional information back to the Sponsor/Administrator, including email address, so that an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form and a Publicity Release (where lawful) (“Prize Documents”) can be sent to the Potential Grand Prize winners for completion. Prize Documents for Potential Grand Prize winners who entered online will be sent to the email address submitted at the time of Entry. Potential Grand Prize winners (or parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return Prize Documents via email/fax within three (3) days of notification attempt or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, time permitting (if applicable). In addition, the travel companion of each Grand Prize winner must sign and return a liability/publicity release prior to travel. If Grand Prize winner is a minor in the state he/she resides in, his/her parent/legal guardian must execute the Prize Documents on winner’s behalf and be winner’s travel companion. If Grand Prize winner’s travel companion is a minor, Grand Prize winner must be his/her parent/legal guardian and must execute the liability/publicity release on travel companion’s behalf. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection, time permitting (if applicable). A 1099 tax statement will be filed with the IRS by the Administrator for the Grand Prize winners for the actual value of the prizes.
6. Bonus Prizes/Winner Determination, Notification and Verification: The chart below outlines the Bonus Prizes available and their Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”). The first eligible entrants (based on specific numbers in the chart below) whose Entries are received containing one or more correct destinations in one or more of the Road Trips, will each win a Bonus Prize relating to the correctly answered Road Trip destination(s), as indicated in chart below, subject to verification. Odds of winning a Bonus Prize depend upon the time of day an Entry is submitted and the total number of entrants participating at that time. Limit one (1) Bonus Prize per person/household/email address. Potential Bonus Prize winners who entered via Twitter will be contacted via Twitter and will be required to provide their personal information so that prizes may be sent to them. Bonus Prizes for Bonus Prize winners who entered online will be shipped to the address submitted at the time of Entry. Bonus Prize winners may also be required to provide address confirmation via email within 24 hours of notification attempt or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
Number of First Respondents with a Correct Destination Indicated in Entry to Receive a Bonus Prize
Available Bonus Prizes and ARVs (Total ARV of all available Bonus Prizes is $27,144.50)
A Sponsor-specified item with an ARV of $11 to $111.
A Sponsor-specified item with an ARV of $11 to $111.
A Sponsor-specified item with an ARV of $11 to $111.
A Sponsor-specified item with an ARV of $11 to $111.
7. Grand Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Grand Prizes (4 – 1 per Road Trip depicted in TV commercials): A Sponsor-Specified road trip for winner and one travel companion (if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence, his/her guest must be his/her parent or legal guardian) to Sponsor-specified destinations related to the corresponding Road Trip. Grand Prize includes coach air transportation from major airport nearest winner’s home to major airport nearest first Sponsor-specified destination city in Road Trip’s itinerary, and coach air transportation for winner and one (1) travel companion from major airport nearest the last destination in Road Trip’s itinerary back to major airport nearest winner’s home, Sponsor-specified hotel accommodations (double occupancy), and use of a Nissan Altima for the duration of the Road Trip to travel to each of the destinations in the Road Trip. Each Grand Prize winner will also receive a $4,000 check for travel expenses and to help defray tax liability. Grand Prize may also include a pair of admission tickets to Sponsor-specified themed attraction(s)/event(s)/game(s)/activities on trip and/or other Sponsor-specified themed merchandise. The maximum ARV of a Grand Prize is up to $17,000 (actual value will depend upon corresponding Road Trip and winner’s point of departure/return). Depending upon Road Trip, travel may need to take place on dates specified by Sponsor (which are subject to change). If applicable to Road Trip, travel may need to be completed within one year of notification. All travel/accommodations are subject to availability and certain blackout dates may apply. Any difference in the stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. If a Grand Prize winner is unable to travel on dates specified by the Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and another winner may be chosen, time permitting. Airline carrier's/venue’s/hotel’s regulations and conditions apply. Trips may not be combined with any other offer and travel may not qualify for frequent flyer miles. If a Grand Prize winner resides within approximately 150-miles from first destination city in trip’s itinerary, he/she will have use of the Nissan Altima to drive to first destination city (and for the remainder of the Road Trip) and no additional compensation will be provided for one way air transportation portion of prize. Grand Prize winners and their respective travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and at the same time. Grand Prize winners and their travel companions must possess valid travel documents (i.e., valid government-issued photo ID) in order to travel. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, insurance, telephone charges, room service and laundry services, personal expenses, gratuities, entertainment, transfers, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, any transportation not mentioned within such prize descriptions and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winners. Limit one (1) Grand Prize per person/household/email address.
8. General Rules: Winners (and their parent/legal guardian for any minor entrants) will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes on prizes and all other expenses related to the acceptance or use of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any fees, costs or additional charges resulting from the use of the prizes. All potential winners are subject to verification. In no event will the Sponsor be obligated to award more than the stated number of prizes. Bonus Prize winners must have a valid U.S. mailing address; Bonus Prizes cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on the prize (if any) shall be subject to the manufacturer’s terms. Winners agree to look solely to such manufacturer for any such warranty and/or guarantee. Bonus Prizes will be mailed via UPS, FedEx or USPS to the winners within four (4) to eight (8) weeks from date of winner notification/verification. If any prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected, time permitting (if applicable). No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to prize unavailability for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts or an event of force majeure; and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize/prize component of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winner will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants (and their parent/legal guardian for any minor participants) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures (including, but not limited to, if TV commercials are not aired) or any other problems beyond the control of the Sponsor and determine the Bonus Prize winners, as applicable and conduct the Grand Prize random drawings from among all Eligible Entries received for each Road Trip (and each destination) prior to cancellation. Prize winners and all participants (and their parent/legal guardian for any minor entrants), as a condition of participation in the Sweepstakes, agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Released Parties, Twitter and each of their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. Prize winners (and their parent/legal guardian for any minor winners) assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of the prizes. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likeness for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the dissemination of the Sweepstakes materials, content of TV commercials, or the offering or announcement of the prizes. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant (and their parent/legal guardian for any minor entrants) agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees. Released Parties are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate information; human error; technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online or e-mail systems, computer equipment, servers, providers, or software, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Sweepstakes; data processing that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or the Internet or any website; or for any other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether computer, network, technical, printing, typographical, human or otherwise or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the Road Trip clues or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants (and their parent/legal guardian for any minor entrants) affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, Sponsor reserves the right to make all decisions in its sole discretion arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, and the decisions by Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, you agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Tennessee; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States of America and the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the laws of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than State of Tennessee.
11. Winners List: For the names of the winners of prizes valued over $25, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by 12/27/2015, to: Nissan Altima Monday Morning, c/o Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
12. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Nissan North America Inc., One Nissan Way, Franklin, TN 37067. The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is Don Jagoda Associates, 100 Marcus Drive, Melville, NY 11747.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Nissan North America Inc. and not to Twitter.