Purchasing is ideal for people who drive a lot, put their vehicles through heavy use, or are looking to build equity. It also gives you the freedom to customize your car as you please.
With its SignaturePURCHASE® competitive interest rates and quick credit responses, Nissan can help you make your car-buying dream a reality. SignaturePURCHASE terms range from 12–72 months and are available for new and pre-owned Nissans, as well as other pre-owned vehicles less than six years old.
Here are a few benefits of financing through Nissan's SignaturePURCHASE:
- Drive as many miles as you want.
- Travel with kids and pets, over gravel roads, and park in dent-prone lots without worrying about wear-and-use charges.
- Carry lower limits for auto insurance than with a lease. (See your insurer for actual quotes.)
- Customize your vehicle (though this may invalidate portions of your warranty).
- Sell, trade, or transfer your title whenever you want.
Visit your Nissan Dealer to get details and learn about specific terms.
Leasing is ideal for people who drive less than 15,000 miles per year, take good care of their vehicle, and want a new car every 2-4 years.
Nissan's SignatureLEASE® offers more choices than your average lease program. Terms range from 24–60 months.
By leasing a vehicle you can usually:
- Get a bigger, better-equipped vehicle than what you could purchase for the same amount.
- Pay only for the portion of the car's life you use (which means a lower monthly payment).
- Receive tax benefits if used for business (depending on the lease, state, and tax laws).
- Invest any savings in appreciating assets like stocks, bonds, etc.
- Spread applicable sales tax across monthly payments (varies by state).
- Enjoy end-of-lease options: you can buy the car, lease another vehicle, or explore other choices.