Welcome to the next level
Versa’s interior shatters expectations with a surprisingly upscale feel, and unexpected available features like Zero Gravity front seats, Remote Engine Start System, Automatic Temperature Control, a center console with armrest storage, easily accessible cargo space, and even comfortable seating for five.
- Seating for five with Zero Gravity front seats
- Heated front seats
- Flexible cargo space
Tech that stands out in all the right ways
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control[1, 2]
- Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Up to four USB ports — three USB-C, one USB-A[2, 4]
- Give your arm a rest
- Available storage compartment keeps items within easy reach and out of sight
- USB-C port inside
Make every night memorable
COMFORTABLE SEATING FOR FIVE
When all your friends have the night off, make the most of it. From a spacious interior and best-in-class front leg room to the high degree of craftsmanship apparent in every design element, Nissan Versa gives you, and your friends, the perfect excuse to stay out later.
We thought we should make it easier for you to do more. So we designed the Versa to be easily accessible, with a low and wide opening, and highly flexible. There’s up to 15.0 cu. ft. of trunk space, enough to fit plenty of bags in for an airport run with room to spare.
FOLD-DOWN REAR SEATS
When you need more room for cargo, the available 60/40-split fold-down rear seats let you add some gear, with a passenger still aboard.[2, 3]
- Seats — 5
- Front head room — 39.5"
- Rear head room — 36.3"
- Front leg room — 44.5"
- Rear leg room — 31.0"
- Interior passenger volume — 88.9 cu. ft.
- Cargo volume — 15.0 cu. ft.
SEE MORE NISSAN VERSA INTERIOR SPECS
SEE MORE VERSA ACCESSORIES