MyNISSAN Owner Portal is your vehicle's online home, where you can access model-specific information designed to enhance your ownership experience. If so equipped, you can manage your NissanConnect® Services and NissanConnect EV subscription through your MyNISSAN account.
Nissan safety recall & service info
Using your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), you can quickly establish if there are any recalls specific to your Nissan.
Roadside Assistance benefits are available to you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, should the need arise for any of the following items: []
Accident/ Collision (Towing to the closest Nissan dealership)
Emergency Fuel Delivery
Vehicle Lock-out Service
HOW LONG DOES ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE LAST?
As the owner of a 2016 or newer Nissan vehicle, you receive Nissan Roadside Assistance for the first 36 months or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the initial new vehicle delivery date.[]
WHAT INFORMATION DO I NEED WHEN I CALL IN FOR ROAD SERVICE?
The road service phone agent will ask you to confirm or provide the following pieces of information:
- Call back phone number – (this will also be used as a reference number)
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Location of disablement
- Color of vehicle
- Exact current mileage
- Will you remain with the vehicle when the service provider arrives?
- For tow service – The name of the Dealership you wish to be towed to.
- For tow service - Will you be riding with the driver to the Dealership?