5 YEARS/100,000 MILES (whichever occurs first)
The Nissan Powertrain Limited Warranty covers the engine, transmission
5 YEARS/UNLIMITED MILES
The Nissan Corrosion Limited Warranty covers any body sheet metal that may develop rust-through. But since our vans are tested in a salt spray chamber, we’re confident they will endure when the going gets tough.
10 YEARS/UNLIMITED MILES
The Nissan Safety Restraint Limited Warranty covers any seat belt or related component for 10 years.
3 YEARS/36,000 MILES (whichever occurs first)
The ultimate backup plan is included with every van and is available 24/7, 365 days a year. []
Think your drive is tough? Welcome to one of the most challenging places on earth. We test day and night, in scorching heat, freezing cold, on high-speed ovals and in torturous road conditions. But the results are worth it - rugged commercial vans built to last.
• Priority Service with Next Available Bay and Next Available Technician
• Special Commercial Lending programs, including available lines of credit
• Dedicated Commercial Vehicles Account Manager to handle commercial customer transactions at your location
• Fleet Pricing available for qualified accounts
• 24-hour towing with Roadside Assistance, including Trip Interruption reimbursement on select models []
• A commercial sales and service experience that fits your schedule
• Complimentary shuttle service
• Available Demonstrator Vehicles
• Mailings with special offers and incentives
• Access to Commercial Vehicles inventory
• Commercial service advisors to help get you on the road quickly and minimize downtime
• Qualifying customers will receive support from the Commercial Upfit Incentive Program, and will be able to choose from complimentary options: cargo management solutions or an upfit allowance – offers vary by model. []
Bonus Cash or low APR to make it easy for you and your business.
Whether you want to finance or lease, Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC) has financing options as individual as your business.
Line of Credit
Special Commercial Lending programs, including available lines of credit, give you the help you need to make your business a success story.