Rogue Sport™ seamlessly integrates into your life, even when you're outside the car. [][]
7" TOUCH-SCREEN DISPLAY
apps and more
HANDS-FREE CALLING [][]
CONNECT AND CHARGE []
Rogue Sport Connected technology
Because you're always on
Seamless connectivity makes it easier to stay in touch with the world around you. Rogue Sport with Nissan Intelligent Mobility offers available technology that lets you conduct business, manage your social calendar, or just sit back and chill. []
Nissan Door To Door Navigation System with Premium Traffic
Available Nissan Door to Door Navigation adds directions that move from your compatible smartphone to Rogue Sport's touch-screen, even the Advanced Drive-Assist® Display, seamlessly. [][][] If you end up parking several blocks away, it can send a walking route to your phone – a great help in unfamiliar locations. Other features include detailed real-time Premium Traffic, Bluetooth® streaming audio, voice recognition, and more. [][]
People to see? Places to be? Just ask Siri®. Equipped with Siri® voice control, Apple CarPlay® brings on board to your Rogue Sport your contacts, favorite messaging apps, iTunes® library, Apple Music® playlists, Apple Maps, and more. It even works with your steering wheel controls to adjust volume and toggle through screens. Simply plug in your compatible iPhone® and go. [][]
Get where you’re going with Rogue Sport and Google Maps™ as your guide and Google Play™ Music providing the soundtrack along the way. Choose a song, change your destination, or respond to a text with your hands on the wheel using the hundreds of available voice commands. [][]
With available NissanConnect Services, you have a selection of plans and services for your Rogue Sport like customizable alerts and emergency response. [][]
NissanConnect Services Skill with Amazon Alexa
Using the NissanConnect Services Skill with Amazon Alexa, you can lock and unlock your Rogue Sport's doors, flash the lights, even remotely start the engine – perfect for bringing your cabin to your preferred temperature – all with the sound of your voice. [][][]
NissanConnect Services Action for the Google Assistant
Nissan Rogue Sport lets you access NissanConnect Services with your Google Assistant. Just say, "Hey Google, talk to NissanConnect Services" on a compatible smartphone and you'll be able to lock and unlock your doors, flash your lights, start your engine, and more. [][][]
• Remote Door Lock/Unlock – Forgot to lock up? Use your compatible smartphone, compatible smartwatch, your Google Assistant, or Amazon Alexa. [][][]
• Remote Engine Start/Stop - Before you leave home or work, log in to the NissanConnect Services app to remotely start your vehicle to return it to a comfortable temperature in advance. [][]
• Remote Horn and Lights – Now, where did I park? We’ll sound the horn and flash the lights so you can easily find your car. []
• Parked Car Finder – Find your parked Nissan’s location anywhere, anytime in the NissanConnect Services app and Owner Portal map. []
• Automatic Collision Notification – If you're in an accident severe enough to deploy the air bags, this feature will automatically connect you to a live Response Specialist who can dispatch emergency services if needed. []
• Emergency Call – If you ever find yourself in need of help, just press the SOS button in your Nissan to be connected—through a hands-free voice call—to our live Response Specialists who are available 24/7.
• Roadside Assistance – Flat tire? Out of gas? We can request to send roadside assistance to your location. []
• Speed Alert – A real help if you’ve got a lead-foot in the family, this feature alerts you if someone exceeds your set speed threshold.
• Valet Alert – If the valet drives your Rogue Sport outside of your set radius, you'll know.
• Boundary Alert – If someone else is behind the wheel, you can get alerts that your vehicle is entering or leaving your set boundary.
• Curfew Alert – If your vehicle is driven outside of the times you schedule, you'll get an alert.
• Connected Search – Craving sushi? Search for nearby places, and Connected Search will return Points of Interest results. []
• Journey Planner – Great for a road trip, we send a route with up to four waypoints and a destination directly to your Rogue Sport via the web portal. []
• Destination Assistance – Use voice response to search by name or category and have results sent to your Nissan Navigation system. []
There’s space for all your friends – even that one whose perfect pitch ruins car karaoke for everyone.
The Rogue Sport's generous head and leg room keeps the crew happy on longer trips.
Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control
Activate the Rogue Sport's available Remote Engine Start System from up to 195 feet away to cool down or heat up the interior before it’s time to get in. For colder months, it’ll even know when to defrost the windows. And the available Quick Comfort® heated front seats will match your last setting so you can have the perfect spot to get cozy. []
Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control
No more fighting over A/C. You and your front passenger can set your own preferred temperatures. []
Heated Outside Mirrors
See clearly, now that the frost is gone. The heated mirrors take a step out of your winter morning routine. []
HEATED FRONT SEATS
Available Quick Comfort® heated front seats not only take the edge off a chilly morning, they feel great on your back in any weather.
That vintage statement chair you’ve been dreaming of can go from the store window to your living room, on your schedule. With multiple configurations, Rogue Sport’s cargo area lets you be spontaneous. []
Divide-n-hide® Cargo Organizer
Fold the back seats flat for larger items, use the flip-up panel to keep things from rolling around, or stash valuables like a purse or laptop with the hide configuration. [] []
Rear Door Alert
Never forget something in the back seat again with the innovative Rear Door Alert system. It gives you a visual and audible alert to remind you to check the rear seat. []
Rogue Sport Advanced Safety Features
Innovation that looks out for you
Nissan Advanced Air Bag System
This advanced air bag system includes dual-stage supplemental front airbags with seat belt and occupant-classification sensors. [] Rogue Sport also features front seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags, driver and front-passenger supplemental knee air bags, rear side-impact supplemental air bags, and roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags with rollover sensors.
Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System (TCS)
Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) continuously monitors your steering and braking, and compensates for oversteer or understeer by reducing engine speed and/or applying brake pressure to specific wheels.[] Additionally, the Traction Control System (TCS) responds to front wheel slippage by instantly reducing throttle, which helps you maintain control.
The Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) helps prevent wheel lockup, to help you steer around obstacles during sudden braking. Meanwhile, Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD) detects extra weight in the back and adjusts the rear brakes accordingly. And if Brake Assist senses an emergency, it provides extra pedal pressure, and can activate ABS and EBD more quickly. []
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) with Easy-Fill Tire Alert
TPMS lets you know whenever a tire gets low and provides a read-out of each tire’s individual pressure. Easy-Fill Tire Alert takes the guesswork out of filling your tires with a beep of the horn when you’ve reached the correct pressure. [] []
Zone Body Construction
Zone Body construction with a reinforced passenger compartment helps protect you and your passengers in the event of a collision.
The LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) system lets you secure LATCH-compatible child restraints in the back seat without having to use seat belts or a locking clip. And the Snug Kids® Child Safety Seat Fit Guide lists child seats that fit the rear seats of Nissan vehicles, as well as offers invaluable tips on correct installation.