Start your online purchase at participating Nissan dealers. Get a quote, book a test drive and even buy your Nissan from home. []
SHOP AT HOME
Financing, car buying, & leasing options
Nissan financing options
Buying or leasing a new vehicle: it’s a pretty big decision. At Nissan, we understand that, so we’ve gathered some important information to help you make the best financial choices.
Purchasing a Nissan
Purchasing is ideal for people who drive a lot, put their vehicles through heavy use, or are looking to build equity. It also gives you the freedom to customize your car as you please.
With its SignaturePURCHASE® competitive interest rates and quick credit responses, Nissan can help you make your car-buying dream a reality. SignaturePURCHASE terms range from 12–72 months and are available for new and pre-owned Nissan vehicles, as well as other pre-owned vehicles less than six years old.
Here are a few benefits of financing through Nissan's SignaturePURCHASE:
- Drive as many miles as you want.
- Travel with kids and pets, over gravel roads, and park in dent-prone lots without worrying about wear-and-use charges.
- Carry lower limits for auto insurance than with a lease. (See your insurer for actual quotes.)
- Customize your vehicle (though this may invalidate portions of your warranty). [][]
- Sell, trade, or transfer your title whenever you want.
Visit your Nissan Dealer to get details and learn about specific terms.
Leasing a Nissan
Leasing is ideal for people who drive less than 15,000 miles per year, take good care of their vehicle, and want a new car every 2-4 years.
Nissan's SignatureLEASE® offers more choices than your average lease program. Terms range from 18-60 months.
By leasing a vehicle you can usually:
- Get the vehicle that meets your needs more than what you could purchase for the same amount.
- Pay only for the amount of the car's life that you use (which means a lower monthly payment).
- Potential tax benefits may be available if used for business (depending on the lease, state, and tax laws). []
- Invest any savings in appreciating assets like stocks, bonds, etc.
- You may potentially be able to spread applicable sales tax across monthly payments (varies by state). []
- Enjoy end-of-lease options: you can buy the car, lease another vehicle, or explore other choices (end-of-lease options excludes EV's).
Visit your Nissan Dealer to get details and learn about specific terms. For what to expect as your lease matures, check out our End of Lease information.
Tailor your lease to the miles you drive. Take charge with regular updates on your current and forecasted mile usage and add miles on the go with SignatureFLEX. []