STANDARD ANDROID AUTO™
NISSANCONNECT SERVICES SKILL WITH AMAZON ALEXA™ [][]
NISSAN DOOR TO DOOR
USB-C PORTS []
Seamless Connectivity To Your World
With available NissanConnect® technologies, you can tailor how you stay in touch. Just plug in and access your compatible smartphone. Or use Nissan Door to Door Navigation for seamless routing to your destination. It's all part of Nissan Intelligent Mobility, which puts your world at your fingertips, responsibly. [][][]
Nissan Door to Door Navigation with Premium Traffic
Available Nissan Door to Door Navigation adds directions that move from your compatible smartphone to Altima's touch-screen seamlessly. If you end up parking several blocks away, it can send a walking route to your phone. Other features include detailed real-time Premium Traffic, voice recognition, and more. [][]
People to see? Places to be? Just ask Siri®. Equipped with Siri® voice control, Apple CarPlay® brings on board to your Altima your contacts, favorite messaging apps, iTunes® library, Apple Music® playlists, Apple Maps, and more. Simply plug in your compatible iPhone® and go. [][]
Know where you’re going and when. Altima and Google Maps™ help you navigate to your next appointment, while your Google Assistant keeps you on top of your schedule. Choose a song, change your destination, or respond to a text with your hands on the wheel using the hundreds of available voice commands. [][]
NissanConnect® Services Powered By SiriusXM®
With available NissanConnect Services, you have a selection of plans and services like customizable alerts and emergency response. You can even talk to your Altima via the available NissanConnect Services Skill with Amazon Alexa™ or the NissanConnect Services Action for the Google Assistant. [][]
NissanConnect® Services Skill with Amazon Alexa™
Using the NissanConnect® Services Skill with Amazon Alexa™, you can lock and unlock your doors, flash your lights, even remotely start your engine – perfect for bringing your cabin to your preferred temperature – all with the sound of your voice. [][]
NissanConnect Services Action for the Google Assistant
Nissan Altima lets you access NissanConnect Services with your Google Assistant. Just say, "Hey Google, talk to NissanConnect Services" on a compatible smartphone and you'll be able to lock and unlock your doors, flash your lights, start your engine, and more. [][][]
• Remote Door Lock/Unlock – Forgot to lock up? Use your compatible smartphone, compatible smartwatch, or Amazon Alexa™. []
• Remote Engine Start/Stop - Before you leave home or work, log in to the NissanConnect Services app to remotely start your vehicle to return it to a comfortable temperature in advance. [][]
• Remote Horn & Lights – Now, where did I park? We’ll sound the horn and flash the lights so you can easily find your car.
• Parked Car Finder – Find your parked Nissan’s location anywhere, anytime in the NissanConnect Services app and Owner Portal map. []
• Automatic Collision Notification – If you’re in a severe accident or the air bags deploy, we can call for help. []
• Emergency Call – The touch of a button can connect you to a live person to assist you.
• Roadside Assistance – Flat tire? Out of gas? We can request to send roadside assistance to your location. []
• Speed Alert – A real help if you’ve got a lead-foot in the family, this feature alerts you if someone exceeds your set speed.
• Valet Alert – If the valet drives your Altima outside of your set radius, you'll know.
• Boundary Alert – If someone else is behind the wheel, you can get alerts that your vehicle is entering or leaving your set boundary.
• Curfew Alert – If your vehicle is driven outside of the times you schedule, you'll get an alert.
• Connected Search – Craving sushi? Search for nearby places, and Connected Search will return Points of Interest results. []
• Journey Planner – Great for a road trip, we send a route with up to four waypoints and a destination directly to your Altima via the Owner Portal. []
• Destination Assistance – Use voice response to search by name or category and have results sent to your Nissan Navigation system. []
Safety features, directions, fuel economy, and more – you’ll enjoy a wide variety of screens on the full-color 7" Advanced Drive-Assist Display. Toggle through with controls right on your steering wheel. [][]
No More Guessing Your Wiper Setting
Altima lets you know surprisingly detailed info, down to the current setting of your windshield wipers, presented directly in your line of sight.
SEE HOW DRIVER ASSIST TECH HELPS MAKE YOUR RIDE SAFER AND SMARTER
With 9 speakers strategically placed by Bose® engineers, the available Bose® Premium Audio System takes advantage of the unique interior acoustics of your Altima. Every instrument seems to hit you from a different angle for front-row sound so good, it might even be better than being there. And with available
Active Noise Cancellation, you'll enjoy a quieter cabin. []
Staying Cozy Has Never Been So Convenient
Never Search For Comfort Again
Available Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control, heated seats, Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control and vents – it’s all right here, with controls designed to be centrally located and within arm’s reach.
Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control
You like it at 68°, while your front passenger stays comfortable at 72°. Available Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control lets each of you set and enjoy the temperature of your choice.
Heated Front Seats
Altima’s available heated front seats feature a smart heating sequence to get you to “cozy” quickly, and help keep you there longer.
Heated Steering Wheel
An available heated steering wheel keeps your hands toasty on cold mornings, which means your driving gloves will finally see the inside of a glove box.
Altima Remote Engine Start System with Intelligent Climate Control
Imagine getting in at “just right.” The Altima features an available Intelligent Climate Control system that can respond to the weather outside, to heat or cool your cabin as you like. It can even turn on your heated seats and steering wheel – all before you've stepped inside. []
The Nissan Altima offers plenty of room with an open interior and a spacious trunk. And when you need to bring more along, you can flex your space with the 60/40 split rear seats. []
Rear Seat: 60/40 Split
Altima’s 60/40 split rear seats flip down to add bulky or long items with ease.
Trunk Volume: 15.4 Cu. Ft.
Bring along large items without worry. With an impressive 15.4 cu. ft. of space, Altima’s trunk is suprisingly roomy. []
Nissan Advanced Safety Features
Engineered To Inspire Confidence
Nissan takes a comprehensive approach to safety that guides the engineering and development of every car we make. It helps keep an eye on your vehicle’s systems, assists you in handling unexpected situations, and helps protect you in the unfortunate event of an accident.
10 Standard Air Bags
The Nissan Advanced Air Bag System includes:[]
Dual-stage supplemental front air bags with seat belt and occupant-classification sensors.
Driver and front-passenger knee-mounted air bags
Front and rear seat-mounted side-impact supplemental air bags
Roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags with rollover sensor
Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC)
When it detects oversteer or understeer, VDC can reduce engine power and apply brake pressure to specific wheels. []
Traction Control System (TCS)
TCS can sense wheelspin and responds by instantly helping reduce throttle, helping you both regain available traction and maintain control.
Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
The Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) rapidly pumps the brakes during hard braking to help prevent your wheels from locking, helping you maintain steering control so you can better avoid obstacles.
Electronic Brake force Distribution sends extra force to the rear brakes when you have additional weight in the vehicle, while Brake Assist helps apply maximum braking force if it detects a hard braking situation. []
Your Most Precious Cargo
LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) is another way we’re working to help keep children safe. The LATCH system lets you secure LATCH-compatible child restraints in the back seat without having to use seat belts or a locking clip. Proving our commitment, the Snug Kids® Child Safety Seat Fit Guide lists child seats that fit the rear seats of Nissan vehicles, as well as offers invaluable tips on correct installation.