Nissan’s Dealer Diversity program is the first of its kind for the company and the genesis of our recent increase in minority dealers. The program creates a purposeful partnership where:
- Nissan places minority dealer candidates in healthy stores in great markets.
- The dealer candidate is the owner day one, rather than a lengthy buy out process.
- Financial, marketing and operational progress and planning are offered.
Nissan values inclusion in all areas of our business, including procuring innovative goods and services and retailing our cars, as we work to prioritize the diversity of our customer base.
Business Synergy Teams
Nissan has 10 Business Synergy Teams (BSTs) across the U.S. and Canada that connect employees – with shared characteristics or interests – build allies, and foster a company culture where all employees feel supported and included. The BSTs include:
- Black Employees of Nissan (BEN)
- Gay Straight Alliance at Nissan (GSAN)
- Interfaith (iN)
- Multicultural (MBST)
- Nissan Alliance of Parents (NAP)
- The Green Team
- Veterans (VBST)
- Wellness at Work
- Women (WBST)